|Oaks Amusement Park Reopens|
|Admission includes access to all rides||The only missed season in almost 116 years|
Story by The Oregon Herald Staff
|Published on Friday April 9, 2021 - 10:21 PM|
2021 Hours: Open April 17-October 31. Hours are subject to change. Open rain or shine.
- April (starting 4/17): Sat/Sun, 12-7 PM
- May: Fri/Sat/Sun, 12-7 PM
- Memorial Day: 12-7 PM
- Open 7 days a week this summer! See oakspark.com/hours for more info.
Tickets: A limited number of attraction tickets per day are available first-come, first-served at oakspark.com/ridetix; tickets must now be purchased online in advance. Due to capacity mandates, our attraction admission offerings have been updated and simplified.
- General admission: $39.95 (48" and taller)
- Child admission: $19.95 (under 48" tall)
- Admission includes access to all rides (height limits and rider restrictions apply).
- Admission is required for everyone participating in attractions; non-riders are welcome at no charge.
- Roller skating, miniature golf, and midway games sold separately. Roller skating tickets must be purchased online in advance at oakspark.com/rinktix. Golf admission sold on-site. Separate capacity limitations apply to the Roller Rink and golf course.
The reopening of the amusement park is also the grand opening of Oregon's most extreme thrill ride to date - the new AtmosFEAR! Replacing the beloved Scream'n Eagle, AtmosFEAR takes the excitement to the next level. Two rides in one, guests can opt for the familiar pendulum ride, albeit bigger and better, or take the terror over the top with the 360° experience. Riders are set on a terrifying trip above the midway as they soar to a height of 100' at a full swing, then the g-forces set in as they scream back toward earth, looping over and over again. Riders must be 48" or taller to ride the pendulum ride and 52" or taller to ride the 360° ride.
In addition, we are delighted to resume our place as a major employer in the Sellwood neighborhood! After reducing our staff from 250+ to just 12 while we were non-operational, Oaks Park is rebuilding our team in anticipation of the 2021 season and we're now hiring for over 200 positions! Apply online at oakspark.com/employment.
Health and Safety: Compliance with Multnomah County COVID mandates are required for all guests and staff. Masks and social distancing are required; masks must be worn at all times except when consuming food/beverages and guests must maintain a minimum of 6' of distance from individuals not in their party, whenever possible. Oaks Park staff will perform increased sanitation throughout the park. Daily staff health checks are required.
Please contact [email protected] with questions or to schedule an interview.