Thursday
July 18 2019
9:38 PM
Page width:
McMinnville fraternity house blown off foundation
by Sandy Kromeir - The Oregon Herald
  Friday January 7, 2011 - 9:01 AM
 
McMINNVILLE, Oregon - A propane explosion at a Linfield College fraternity house dislodged doors and windows and blew one corner of the building off its foundation.

No one was inside the Pi Kappa Alpha house at the time of the blast on Thursday and now the building has been declared unsafe to occupy.

Aparently a propane heater was being used in the basement of the building, which was being renovated. Propane leaked from loose connections on a hose and ignited.

Photo:

Image Search:    |    
Last 24 Hours    |    Last 7 Days    |    All Time

Story Search:    |    Last 24 Hours    |    Last 7 Days    |    All Time