June 25 2019
1:09 PM
Page width:
Kyron Horman's parents again urge Step-Mom Terri to cooperate with police
by James Daniels - The Oregon Herald
  Tuesday July 6, 2010 - 12:54 PM
>Update:Kyron's parents have asked step-mom Terri Horman to cooperate with the police but they wrote in their Monday night response they believe she still is not assisting authorities in their investigation.

"We have been briefed by law enforcement and we have not received a response since our request for her to fully cooperate with investigators to assist in bringing Kyron home," they wrote. "We continue to issue our plea of her FULLY cooperating with law enforcement and the investigation to help bring Kyron home as quickly as possible."

One month after the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman, police reportedly said a landscaper told them the Oregon boy's stepmother tried to hire him to kill her husband, Kaine Horman.

Terry Horman looks like a different person in her bodybuilding photos.

In 2005, Terri placed fourth in the women-over-35 category in the Emerald Cup of bodybuilding.

Terri Moulton Horman continues as the primary person of interest in Kyron's disappearance. It's been over a month since Kyron has been seen.

The cloud of suspicion thickens and sources close to the investigation say police alerted Kaine Horman to the allegation on June 26, which prompted him to move out of the family home with his 19-month-old daughter and to file for divorce and a restraining order against his wife.

Two 911 calls were placed from the home of Kaine and Terri Horman on that day. The first call made in the evening lasted 13 minutes, the caller reporting threats of some nature. The second call came around 11:30 p.m. as a "child custody call."

The landscaper allegedly told police that Terri Horman approached him about killing her husband six or seven months before Kyron disappeared, the sources said.

Terri Horman denied the allegation when interviewed by detectives. She has not been charged.

Terri Horman hired prominent Portland criminal defense lawyer Stephen Houze early last week and was seen in his company as she returned home Wednesday night. Kyron has been missing since June 4, but police say they have no reason not to believe he is still alive.

Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton said the investigation is not stalled, and they are still making progress.

Kyron's disappearance triggered the biggest search in Oregon history.

A week after Kyron vanished his family appeared together for the first time.


Image Search:    |    
Last 24 Hours    |    Last 7 Days    |    All Time

Story Search:    |    Last 24 Hours    |    Last 7 Days    |    All Time